Pick & Pack: Scanning items and matching them in an order
Example of how this would work:
- Pickers pick orders in bulk using packing slips. Packing slips are printed in sorted alphabetical order for SKU.
- Packers take picked products + packing slip to packing station.
- Packers scan the barcode for the order number on a packing slip into Starshipit.
- Packers then scan each item and - Starshipit will validate if the item scanned matches what is on the order.
- Any invalid products will be advised of by Starshipit, and packer will deal with invalid product appropriately and collect correct product.
- After the whole order has been scanned a label will automatically be generated, or can be generated by pressing enter on the Starshipit interface.
marked this post as